Avoiding April Fools Pranks
We all know that April Fools day is approaching. Are you going on offense or defense? For those of you on offense, here is a list of fun pranks to get your wheels turning.
If you are more of a defense-type person, here are some tips for being punked-free on Monday!
1. Don’t over-react to anything that happens on April Fools Day. If it is a real emergency – different story. However, if your Oreo’s are filled with toothpaste and not the tasty cream, pretend you don’t notice. That is a practical joker’s worst nightmare.
2. Maybe do a double check in the mirror in the morning. Actually, do a full on turn about in front of the mirror to check for any unusual postings on your back.
3. Make and bring your own lunch and snacks to work/school. You don’t want any crazy food ending up on your plate!
4. Check all the volume levels in your car and on your computer/phone before turning them on or watching anything with volume. Just in case.
5. Don’t let your belongings leave your sight.
6. Put a mirror near your computer screen so you can see behind you while working. This might be slightly overboard.
Ever wonder why there would be a day designed to torture the unassuming? So did I, so I searched for an answer.
I was also wondering…what are some of the best April Fools Day pranks in history? You can find a list of the Top 100 pranks here. Do you remember any of these? Here are a few of my more recent favorites:
Google Translate for Animals
Here are a few more:
Do you have a fun pranking story? Please share!
Brought to you by Mills Apartments