I guess it is that time of year. I have had so many friends, neighbors, and co-workers that are expecting babies and a lot of them have had questions on what to buy. I thought I would put together a list of my top 10 favorite things.
1. Little Giraffe – My daughter loves her blanky! We have three of them around our house, and I hope we never lose one.
2.Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water – This was a complete life saver. I am not a fan of giving a lot of medicine and I was told about Gripe Water. This is made with fennel and ginger making it all natural. I cannot even tell you how much I love this product. It can be used for colic, gas, teething, and more.
3. Tommee Tippee Bottles – The best bottle with very few parts and great if you are nursing.
4. Cloud b Sleep – My daughter sleeps with her sleep sheep every night. It is a sound machine that is on a timer. There are four different types of sounds you can use. My little one prefers the ocean waves.
5. Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddle Wraps – These wraps are so wonderful because they are bigger than a receiving blanket and light weight. You can buy them thicker for the winter months, but I liked the light weight ones. They make swaddling so easy.
6. Aveeno Baby – I really like the lavender scented baby wash and lotion. My daughter has sensitive skin and this has been great for her.
8. Vulli Sophie – This teether is BPA free and made with natural rubber. This is great because of the variety of places an infant or toddler can chew on. LOVE IT!
9. Johnny Jump Up – This is for when your infant gets a little older, but it will keep your child entertained for hours.
10. Last bust not least I love my Moby Wrap – this wrap it amazing. It seems a little complicated at first, but once you learn the different wraps you will love it. I still use this wrap and my daughter is 17 months old.
This is just one opinion, but these were my top ten favorite things for my baby. As for the moms and dads – have a glass of wine and figure out what works best for you.
I hope this has helped! What are some of your favorites?Brought to you by Mills Properties Click on our affiliate links above to purchase your new favorite baby item!