What’s Open On Christmas Day Around St. Louis?
We all know that many Chinese restaurants, gas stations and Walgreen’s are open on Christmas Day, but have you ever wondered what else is open around St. Louis?
Skating rinks, casinos, restaurants, Dave & Buster’s, movie theaters and more are open around St. Louis for your enjoyment on Christmas on Christmas Day.
Here are a few places in St. Louis that are open on Christmas day 2017:
- Steinberg Skating Rink (Forest Park) – nothing would be more fun than outdoor skating on Christmas Day! Open 10am to midnight. The Snowflake Cafe will also be open.
3. Dave & Buster’s St. Louis- Great holiday hours:
CHRISTMAS EVE 10AM-5PM
CHRISTMAS DAY 5PM-11PM
NEW YEAR’S EVE 10AM-1AM
- Movie Theaters – why not check out a movie? Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle. The Greatest Showman, Pitch Perfect 3, Downsizing and Father Figures are all now in theaters.
Check all of those movies and more in our Weekend Movie Guide.
- Many of the Holiday light displays are open. Check out the options here.
Many restaurants around St. Louis are open for brunch and/or dinner: McCormick & Schmick’s, Morton’s, Porter’s Steakhouse, Stir Crazy, Uncle Bill’s Pancake House, Charlie Gitto’s at Hollywood Casino, 1904 Steakhouse and The Beerhouse at River City Casino, Cielo Restaurant and Bar (open for brunch), Hilton St. Louis Frontenac offering a brunch, Eclipse Restaurant, and The Ritz-Carlton Grill in Clayton to name a few. Make your reservation now on Open Table!
9. Pere Marquette Lodge is having a special Christmas Feast – The weather outside is frightful, but the Christmas Feast at Pere Marquette Lodge is so delightful! Event is Monday, December 25th from 10am – 4pm. Let us do the work while you enjoy our fabulous, mouth-watering spread! Brunch Prices: Children 0-3: FREE, Children 4-11: $9.95, Adults 12 & Up: $28.95. Parties of 6 or more please call 618-786-2331 ex 502 to make your reservations.
10. Casinos – Good luck on those penny slots.
Do you know of any other places on Christmas Day around St. Louis? Let us know in the comments.
Brought to you by Mills Apartments