Last Saturday I watched my 46 year old husband take off on a fishing expedition with 3 other 40 something guys and thought, “aren’t they cute”! I’m pretty sure the 9 fish they snagged between the 4 of them weren’t thinking about how CUTE they were.
These guys rode off in their boats equipped with trolling motors, bait, rods, beer and a tackle box full of bobbers and colorful lures. They were ecstatic! A bunch of little manboys already writing their BIG FISH stories and they just left the dock!
That’s when I realized that there are 8 ways to turn my manly man into a happy manboy:
- A fish on the end of a hook.
- A BIG fish on the end of his hook.
- A bikini clad woman on the boat to take that BIG fish off the end of his hook.
- A 12 pack of beer in the cooler to celebrate that BIG fish that the bikini clad woman took off the end of his hook.
- 3 other guys with a BIG fish on the end of their hooks with a 12 pack of beer in their coolers to celebrate his BIG fish. Oh, don’t forget the bikini clad woman + 3.
- A good location, preferably by someone else’s dock in deep water to cast that hook.
- A nice crappie bed with lots of crappie.
- A sunny or rainy brisk day out on that huge body of water with the BIG one that didn’t get away.
I love a happy
boy, I mean Man. And if spending 8 hours on a lake with 3 other manboys, a bikini clad woman and that BIG fish makes him happy– well I’m game. Send your manboy fishing this weekend ladies, then reap the benefits. Happy man + BIG fish + 8 hours to yourself= Great Saturday!