Open for Christmas in St. Louis 2015
***This post is from 2015. Wondering what’s open on Christmas Day around St. Louis in 2017? Here you go. ***
We all know that many Chinese restaurants are open on Christmas, but have you ever wondered what else is open on Christmas day? You could be missing some great stuff…or maybe not. Maybe you can start a new family tradition!
Here are a few places in St. Louis that are open on Christmas day 2015:
- Steinberg Skating Rink (Forest Park) – nothing would be more fun than outdoor skating on Christmas Day! Open 10am to midnight. The Snowflake Cafe will also be open.
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort (Wildwood) – Open from 6pm to 1am for moonlight and midnight specials. Check their website before heading out to make sure they have snow.
Movie Theaters – why not check out a movie? Concussion and Daddy’s Home are among the movies that will be opening on Christmas Day!
5. Denny’s & IHOP offer some tasty breakfast options.
- Many of the Holiday light displays are open. Check out the options here.
Many restaurants around St. Louis are open for brunch and/or dinner: McCormick & Schmick’s, Talayna’s, Morton’s, Porter’s Steakhouse, Stir Crazy, Uncle Bill’s Pancake House, Charlie Gitto’s at Hollywood Casino, Stadium Sports Bar & Grill at Lumiere, 1904 Steakhouse and The Beerhouse at River City Casino, Cielo Restaurant and Bar Downtown, Hilton St. Louis Frontenac offering a brunch (call 314-824-6071 for details), Eclipse Restaurant, and The Ritz-Carlton Grill in Clayton (click here for Christmas Day brunch and information) to name a few. Make your reservation now on Open Table!
Pere Marquette Lodge is having a special Christmas Feast – The weather outside is frightful, but the Christmas Feast at Pere Marquette Lodge is so delightful! Event is Thursday, December 25th from 10am – 4pm. Let us do the work while you enjoy our fabulous, mouth-watering spread! Brunch Prices: Children 0-3: FREE, Children 4-11: $9.95, Adults 12 & Up: $26.95. Parties of 6 or more please call 618-786-2331 to make your reservations.
9. Casinos – hmm, I think I’ve spent enough money this month.
Please share any other places you know of that stay open on Christmas!
Enjoy the Holiday!
Brought to you by Mills Apartments