We all know that many Chinese restaurants are open on Christmas, but have you ever wondered what else is open on Christmas day? You could be missing some great stuff…or maybe not. Maybe you can start a new family tradition! Here are a few places in St. Louis that are open on Christmas day 2013:
1. Steinberg Skating Rink (Forest Park) – nothing would be more fun than outdoor skating on Christmas Day and it is supposed to be in the low 40′s – so not bitterly cold! Open 10am to midnight.
2. Hidden Valley Ski Resort (Wildwood) – Open from 6pm to 3 am for moonlight and midnight specials. The Polar Plunge is also open for some family tubing fun! Check their website before heading out to make sure they have snow.
3. Movie Theaters – why not check out a movie? Now Playing: Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, American Hustle, and Saving Mr. Banks!
7. Many of the Holiday light displays are open. Check out the options here.
8. Many restaurants around St. Louis are open for brunch and/or dinner: McCormick & Schmick’s, Pere Marquette Lodge has a Christmas Day feast from 10-4, Charlie Gitto’s at Hollywood Casino, Eclipse in The Loop, Haveli Indian Cuisine on Page, Final Cut Steakhouse at the Hollywood Casino, Prime Steakhouse at the Casino Queen, Stadium Sports Bar & Grill at Lumiere, Cafe Eau in the CWE, Lewy Nines CAFÉ at River City Casino, and The Docket downtown to name a few. Make your reservation now on Open Table!
9. Casinos - hmm, I think I’ve spent enough money this month.
Please share any other places you know of that stay open on Christmas!
Enjoy the Holiday!
Photo courtesy of The Dassler Effect Brought to you by Mills Properties