There is no better place than St. Louis for baseball. The energy at every game is infectious. But, how do you know if you are a real Cardinals fan?
You know you’re a Cardinals fan if…
- You cried when Stan Musial passed away
- You rented a Rally Squirrel-‘fox’ costume recently (or had your picture with someone who did)
- You had several pictures with Fredbird to choose from when changing your Facebook profile picture today
- You threw away all Pujols memorabilia
- You have more cardinal shirts in your closet than work shirts
- You take Opening Day off work more often than your birthday
- You get tears in your eyes when you see the Clydesdales
- You will stay until the last pitch no matter what the score
- You hate nothing more than the Chicago Cubs
- You live in St. Louis 🙂
Ok, so everyone in St. Louis is a die hard Cardinals fan but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Go Cards!
Make some noise Cardinal Nation.
What is the craziest thing you have done for your love of the Cardinals?
Just for fun, here is footage from opening day this year…Brought to you by Mills Apartments