The school supplies are bought along with the new shoes, and school clothes. The kids are all going back to school and parents are happy. With Labor Day fast approaching, all of the pools will soon be closed. It will be official, summer will be over. Labor Day has been the holiday weekend that ushered in fall. Soon, we all will want to stay inside where it is warm. But fall in St Louis means still having fun activities to keep us out of the house. Here are just a few Fun Fall Activities to look forward to:
- Picking apples and buying apple butter at Eckert’s
- Checking out some great music at LouFest
- Taking in all of the culture at the Japanese Festival at the Botanical Garden
- Experiencing fabulous artists at the Art Fair at Queeny Park
- Kicking back and relaxing to some great local blues musicians at the Big Muddy Blues Festival
- No one should miss the Great Forest Park Balloon Glow and Race
With all these great fall happenings around town, who has time to stay inside?
What’s your favorite fall activity in St. Louis?
Brought to you by Mills Apartments