This year’s Heritage Festival will be held in BallPark Village across from Busch Stadium. You know us St. Louisans are always looking for a reason to drink beer and this is the perfect occasion: it’s Father’s Day weekend, the Cardinals are playing at home against the Royals and…well, we like to drink beer.
- Friday the 15th – 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday the 16th (session 1) – 11am to 3pm
- Saturday the 16th (session 2) – 5pm to 9pm
- Sunday the 17th – 11am to 3pm
Where: Ballpark Village in downtown St. Louis (if you went to MayFest you should know where it is)
Cost: $30 in advance (purchase tickets online before June 14th) or $35 at the door (limited availability-event usually sells out). Free for designated drivers
What you get for your money:
- Unlimited sampling of 80+ beers
- Live music and entertainment from local St. Louis bands
- Souvenir sampling glasses
- Brewing education from local brew masters
The Cause: The event benefits Lift for Life, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping children who live in the city of St. Louis. The money brought in by the festival helps to maintain their after-school programs that give kids a safe, nurturing home away from home.
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- Only service animals are allowed
- Only people looking to have a fun time are permitted (Ok, I made that one up, but they should have added it)
Get Your Beer On!
Brought to you by Mills Properties Photo courtesy of biteandbooze.com