Sure, I have dreams and aspirations to do big things in life but I assume that they change depending on age. After watching the movie “Up” I was inspired to create my own bucket list. So here are 20 items off of my bucket list in no specific order.
1. Sky dive-Someone may have to push me out!
2. Learn to play the guitar-I own a guitar, I just need to learn how to play it!
4. Be in a movie-I’m waiting for my big break.
5. Own a business.
6. See the Aurora borealis.
7. Do humanitarian work in a 3rd world country.
8. Visit all the continents (except Antarctica).
9. See the ball drop in Times Square.
10. Experience a real African Safari.
11. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
12. Run a full marathon-I should probably start with a 5K.
13. Experience Oktoberfest in Germany-this may involve drinking from das boot.
14. Go to the airport and board a plane with no plan ahead.
15. Adopt a child.
16. Learn another language.-I doubt pig latin counts.
17. Go to the Super Bowl-Let’s go Bears!
18. See Wicked on Broadway.
19. Help our soldiers.
20. Attend a ball/gala.Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. –John Lennon
Any suggestions as to what I should tackle first?
Brought to you by: Mills Properties Photos courtesy of: World Race & thediversityprojekt.org