I Double Dog Dare YOU ST. LOUIS to show the world why you Love the Lou!
The Laurel Apartments is asking St. Louisans to show them why they love St. Louis in a ‘Lovin the Lou Video Contest’ beginning July 8th. The prize for the most love (and a little creativity and video savvy) is Free Rent For A Year at the Laurel Apartments in Downtown’s Mercantile Exchange District!
Let’s Show Off Our Great City!
The Laurel Apartments will run a city-wide ‘Lovin the Lou’ video contest for an incredible opportunity to live rent-free for one year at The Laurel Apartments in Downtown St. Louis. The winner will also be the featured blogger on the’ Lovin the Lou Blog’ which will chronicle their crazy cool adventures and experiences around their new neighborhood in Downtown St. Louis.
This contest is an effort to identify what makes St. Louis unique and remarkable and to find the next ambassador for St. Louis. The Laurel Apartments is asking St. Louisans to submit a 2-minute video that captures how they are Lovin the Lou, so get creative!
Exciting?? Here’s how to enter:
Contest begins July 8th and runs through October 28th
- Shoot a two-minute video that showcases why you love the Lou. You don’t need any fancy video equipment or editing tools to submit a video. Simply prove that you are passionate about St. Louis and would love to be the city’s next ambassador.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Fill out the entry form on lovinthelou.com which includes submitting the link to your YouTube Lovin the Lou video by October 28th.
- Videos will be showcased each week of the contest on lovinthelou.com.
- A panel of St. Louisans will determine the winner.
- Winner will be announced at The Laurel Grand Opening celebration.
- Don’t forget to read the Official Rules on lovinthelou.com.
Get those video’s in early! We can’t wait to see how creative you can be!!Brought to you by Mills Properties